Monday, September 2, 2013

Some Art

Here are a few things that I've been working on in school (one of the big reasons I haven't posted of late). These two pieces are just practice. I didn't use any guidelines on these, but will pencil in what I'm going to draw before I do the final. First up is the line drawing.
And here is a pointillism portrait of the good Doctor. Doctor Who? Exactly. The 10th to be exact (and one of my faves). The actual piece will have the TARDIS behind him and I'll fix his eyes. They're wonky, but I used pen (the old nib kind) only and was just testing to see if I could get something viable. Last time I did pointillism was in 3rd grade and it looked nothing like...... well anything. I'm glad I've improved.
That's it for now and may be it for awhile except for the occasional short story. I don't think we're slotted to do any other art work besides making a color wheel. Exciting, I know. Have to go shoo a cat off my counter now.

No comments:

Post a Comment